Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 41-42

Ok- so I completely forgot to blog yesterday! Sorry about that! It was a very good day. Sean and I had arabic class... which we love! I cooked a yummy, healthy dinner and then made some amish oatmeal. Our neighbor came by for a visit which and I got to practice my arabic at the market. I finished laundry and just did wifely household stuff. Today was about the same... class and family time. I TRIED to get a little more organized so that when we go back to Tyre tomorrow I'm not losing my mind! But that didn't go very well. Hopefully tomorrow I will get everything done. My prayer requests today are for my husband. Please pray that the Lord would give him discernment as he makes decisions... little ones and big ones. Pray that the Lord would give him wisdom and strength. Pray that his time in prayer and in the Word would be blessed and that he would be filled with the Holy Spirit. Pray also for his diabetes that his blood sugar would maintain normal levels. The Lord has blessed me with such a godly man. I am excited to be on this adventure with him. Leading is such a huge responsibility... so is submitting. Pray that we would be good stewards of the gift that we have been given in our marriage and that through it we would live out the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment