Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bittersweet....

   Just wanted to let you know that we haved landed in the States. Travel was a bit harder than the trip to Lebanon, but the Lord was gracious. We were so glad to be able to lay Isaiah down in his bed after 28 hours of traveling. He did so well.
    As I sit writing this, there is such a sadness in my heart. Though I am excited about being with family, especially for Isaiah.... Lebanon was home for those short ten weeks. There are people that I love there.... people that do not know Jesus.  There are also brothers and sisters in Christ that truly are family to us.  The hardest part is not knowing what the Lord's will is... will I ever see them again? The believers I know that we will meet around the Throne of God to sing and worship together once again.  But my heart is so heavy for those that do not yet know Christ. I pray that my Father would give me the grace to completely entrust my heart and mind to the will of my Loving Savior.... He is such a merciful God and such a patient Lord. He abounds in steadfast Love. His will is perfect and I am His, bought with a precious price. His Life paid the ransom for my sin and now He has me... heart, mind, and soul. "Return to rest, O my soul..... for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you."

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys made it home safely. I will be in prayer for you and your family, for God to show you what His will is. I will also be in prayer for those who are in Lebanon that you speak of. That God would reveal Himself to those who don't know Him, and for those who do know Him, that He would give strength and encouragement in their following God's will. We know that it is not always easy to do what He wants us to do. But we have faith and trust in our Father.
    Love you guys lots!!

    ReplyDelete